• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding in Scotland

emjrabbitwolf

Warren Scout
I'm wondering if anyone in Scotland, preferably the central region can offer bonding services?
The FFiL is sorta coming around to the idea of getting Ben a companion (I've mentioned her in other posts; broken leg, PaH stock going for adoption not sale once recovered...) In a way she'd be a rescue if I'm allowed her, if not and FFiL agrees I'll be looking for a rescued female ot join Ben.
The whole ground floor has become Ben's as he can wander about everywhere when the gate from the kitchen is opened.
He took really well to the arrival of our young cat/kitten, following her around, trying to groom, eatting together (Evie didn't quite know what to think!)
But to help my case for getting a companion for Ben I need to show that rabbits can be introduced to each other and can become friends under the right conditions. FFiL was asking OH about bonding bunnies and how to go about it, and mentioned some rescues can do bonding services, but not sure if any would be willing to take in a pair for bonding if one is NOT from their rescue? Or if anyone else offers bonding help/services?
Many thanks in advance
em-j
(stirling)

I foster for a rescue who would happily give advice on bonding. Otherwise I could give it a go for you, or at least be on the other end of a phone/come up while you start. I have bonded two pairs and two trios. Maybe not as much experience as you'd like. I am in north Glasgow, near Cumbernauld, so not too far away!

I foster for a rescue who would happily give advice on bonding. Otherwise I could give it a go for you, or at least be on the other end of a phone/come up while you start. I have bonded two pairs and two trios. Maybe not as much experience as you'd like. I am in north Glasgow, near Cumbernauld, so not too far away!

Thank you! If I can get the FFiL to cave completely I'll come ask for your advice if not help.
Really want to take this little girl home, even without seeing her, just so she doesn't become a child's plaything and get hurt all over again!

Hi I do bonding and I have a female here looking for a male partner ,,,I stay in falkirk pm me if you want any more info

Back