• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Grimlock and Samus (lots of pics)

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
IMG_0008-1.jpg

IMG_0009-2.jpg

IMG_0010-2.jpg

IMG_0011-2.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014-1.jpg

IMG_0015-1.jpg

IMG_0016-1.jpg

IMG_0017-1.jpg

IMG_0018-1.jpg

IMG_0019-1.jpg

IMG_0020-1.jpg

IMG_0021-1.jpg

IMG_0022-1.jpg

IMG_0023-1.jpg

IMG_0024-1.jpg

Yeah he's got snuffles. It all gets stuck to his nose and I have to soak it off with salt water so it looks a little pink due to loss of fur and sometimes it's a bit sore too. :( But he also has blocked tear ducts so his eyes run too. And bad teeth, all he can eat are soggy pellets, hence the huge pile. And he has trouble eating out of bowls so he has plates instead. He's my zombie bunny. And I loves him. :love:

He makes a bit of a mess eating, spilling pellets on the floor, so I open the door and Smoo runs in so fast she skids on the lino and then Smoo-vers the dropped pellets off the floor for me. :lol:

To be honest I don't know if he ever will. Lots of his problems are ongoing unfortunately so it's a case of making him as comfortable as we can. The baytril seems to be working a treat for his snuffles though which has really shocked me. The depocillin stopped working and I never thought baytril would touch it. I'm waiting for my vet to get back from her holiday to discuss some other ideas from Thumps_ and my sister such as decongestants which might help improve his life. But he's a happy bunny and that's all that matters. :love:

I love your cuddly 2, they look like 2 mini bears that you have to snuggle up to.

So Grim is in the first pics and Smoo has the dark mark on her face. I don't no why I thought it was the other way around. :oops:

I love your cuddly 2, they look like 2 mini bears that you have to snuggle up to.

So Grim is in the first pics and Smoo has the dark mark on her face. I don't no why I thought it was the other way around. :oops:

Yup Grim is the spotty one and Smoo is the harlequin. :mrgreen:
I do call Smoo 'Smoo-Bear'. I forgot to put that on the nicknames list...

Back