• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Indoor Rabbit Pens

Alicia

Mama Doe
I'd like to get an indoor pen for when its raining or just for when I bring the rabbits inside. I can't really rabbit-proof rooms in my house, and although at the moment when they come into my room I can just keep an eye on them I'd like them to spend more time inside and I'd like somewhere for them to go so they won't start chewing wires.
I've had a look on zooplus but I can't really see the difference between all the ones they sell :oops: Can anyone recommend a good indoor pen?

Yes Pets at Home sell pens like that for rabbits and the good thing is they connect together so you can extend them very easily I have about 5 i think now so if I put them all together it would make a huge run which I might do in the summer actually thinking about it to give them a change, you can buy netting on a roll in garden stores but be warned its worth getting a good one as the soft ones tangle.

The one you gave is exactly what I have just bought. Is it quite spacious?

The second link?

Yes it's really good - it's an octogon if you want to put the cover over it, but otherwise you can make it into any shape really so could be a square/rectangle if you wanted to put it in an alcove or something.

I put a tunnel in it as well

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3674488/Trail/searchtext>KIDS+TUNNEL.htm

this one is great - it has velcro straps so you can half close it, so it's in a semi circle shape. The buns love running in it and lying in there because they feel more hidden x

Back