• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Opinions on this hutch please?

I looked at these as well:D Think this is the guy who will make to order as well if you wanted larger cage:D

I would avoid buying unless you know the exact sizes. As they only cost £70 this indicates to me that they are more than likely to be far too small.

If you are interested in this hutch, do by all means contact them and find out what he charges for a 6 foot x 2 x 2 foot hutch or larger version.

I would avoid buying unless you know the exact sizes. As they only cost £70 this indicates to me that they are more than likely to be far too small.

If you are interested in this hutch, do by all means contact them and find out what he charges for a 6 foot x 2 x 2 foot hutch or larger version.

Yes I have emailed him for measurements - so will see what that is, and also asked him if he will make one which is 2 stories with a ramp in it.

If the measurements are too small I'll ask if he'll make bigger one.

I agree the ones in his pictures look like 3ft - 4ft ones, not good. If he builds I'm sure he could make larger though - just not one with the chicken wire!

Chicken wire:
stock-photo-grunge-chicken-wire-fence-texture-35672392.jpg

Rabbits can chew out of it and foxes can chew into it!

Rabbit hutches need welded mesh using instead, much stronger.

I like it, looks well made, but you would have to ask for 6ft to be made as the current ones look too small. Chicken wire is on the one on the right. :wave:

Back