• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bunny proofing of the garden pics!

Gertie

Mama Doe
OK, so I went OTT and removed the laurel altogether. I couldn't get my head around it being there, just in case.
All done now and it is safe for bunnies as the toxic plants are all gone and replaced with more hazel!

I don't have many "before" pics, but here's how the laurel looked:

009.jpg

010.jpg

Now, it looks like this:

005-1.jpg

006.jpg

014.jpg

P.S. The little sheep ornament is only here as he was here when we bought the house and I don't have the heart to evict him!

Also, please excuse the state of my grass! :lol:

Haha!! I thought the sheep was a white rabbit! I wondered why you had the rabbit on that side of the rabbit proofing!

Looks really good -your garden is really tidy!

:lol: the little sheep is cute, that looks nice I'm sure if you water your grass really well every night it'll come back, that little back area with the sunloungers would make a great little bit for the buns with a playhouse and some turf on chicken wire.

:lol: the little sheep is cute, that looks nice I'm sure if you water your grass really well every night it'll come back, that little back area with the sunloungers would make a great little bit for the buns with a playhouse and some turf on chicken wire.

It was originally fenced off for them to use, but she jumps the fence from that side as the decking is higher! So now, the plants she's not allowed are up there as she can't jump it from this side. :lol:
Also, she lives indoors, she's outside in daylight hours only. As she's a single girl, I can't cope with the thought of her alone all night outside. :oops:

Thanks, VickiP and SamathaJane. :)

Back