• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New Bunnies!

LauryStevens

Mama Doe
Some of you may know from a previous thread that we were looking to adopt a pair of female Nethi's to group up with our current pair. The pair we wanted to adopt consisted of a protective/terratorial female and a tooth problem female partner.

Today we took our rabbits to the RSPCA foster' to let our bunnies meet. We wanted to see if it was a possability or a definate no as one of the bunnies had territory issues. Hugely to every ones surprise they were all grooming each other and huddling withing 15 minutes of meeting. The fosterer checked the problem bunnies teeth and told me they had gotten very bad again and would need attention every month. Apparently they were going to put her to sleep for other reasons too but chose to keep her alive, they're now re-considering. :(

We went to the other forster' house (same RSPCA) to view another pair and well....we're bring them home in a few weeks time! Our bunnies enjoyed running around with them too. Meet mummy and daughter!

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0062.jpg

IMG_0063.jpg

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0066.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

IMG_0072.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

Video: (Egnor me chatting away)!

They're mini lops, mum is a year old deep red and baby is a 6 week old light orange. Baby has a deformed ear which apparently happened when mummy was grooming her and accidently nibbled it off. She has the cutest helicopter ears when sh'es running though. Mummy needs to be spayed and baby will be at a later point. Can't wait to get them! They are ADORABLE

oh congratulations!

They're beautiful! I'm so glad bonding started so easily as well!

x

Well it was a naughty meeting to get an idea of how they'd act around each. But it we excellent so we're adopting them :D Can not wait! I'm like a child at christmas. The RSPCA were impressed with everything I told them too :)

Back