• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In the planning stages ..BARC RABBITS open day

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
our open day last year was a great success ...so we have decided to do another this year .
:D
we have decided to hold it on sunday 31st of july .
it will be afternoon but will decide on exact times nearer the day .

The reason for this post is to ask for help :oops:

we need people to help manm the stalls

donations of craft items and things for our second hand stall. Things we could sell on our bunny suppply stall and of course tombola prizes ..

if anyone is willing to help ...please let me know .

thanks

Angie and Tracey .:wave:

Count me in :D Loved it last year manning the tombola. Are you doing a cake stall again? I'll do some baking too :D It's in my diary now :D

I get back from Dominican Republic on the 30th. I will do my best to come along on the 31st; though no guarantees :(

I'll be able to help out :wave:

And thought I could bring some Guinea Pig Leaflets too.... and I'll think of other stuff :D

thanks those of you offering help .. thats great .

sorry to those who cant .. its been realy difficult deciding on a date to suit as many people as possible .. :(

I can make some of my fleecey blankets, piggy cozies etc for you. :wave:

What about also running a photo competition with a prize for the winner? People could post their photos to you and pay an entry fee of £1 or £2. You could then display them at the Open Day. Everyone who comes to the open day could be given a voting slip to complete "My favourite photo is number ......." which they then post in the voting box.

Back