• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think we are a creche for Baby Starlings :-)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
First it was a nice relaxing bath :)

28-5-11004.jpg

28-5-11005.jpg

28-5-11009.jpg

And then a little sunbathing to dry off :)

28-5-11012.jpg

28-5-11010.jpg

28-5-11013.jpg

:lol: They've made themselves right at home!

We had a young bird, a tit of some kind (that's gonna get *'ed isn't it :lol:) crash land today after bumping in to the lounge window! He rested in the flower bed and we kept an eye out but luckily he recovered enough to fly off within an hour.

Baby Starlings are cute.

i was like :shock: At the last picture because I thought you also had an owl sitting with them. :lol::roll:

awwwww:love:

i've got swallows nesting in the archway above my gate (i thought they were blue **** til ex hubby, bit of a twitcher, picked son up).

they're so beautiful. can't wait for babies:love:

Blimey - Thats a lot of cute! :shock::lol:

We have 3 baby starlings here and a few baby coal ****. They're all so fluffy :love: we had 2 baby robins at the start of the fledgeling season, but one got killed and eaten by a magpie (I saw :cry:) and I stopped seeing the other one a day later, so I think that one died too :(

Thats so lovely, I had my garden as a daytime roost once but they are quite noisy and poo a lot and the neighbour complained - I contacted the RSPB about it and they said - it's just one of those things, they won't be there long he has to put up with it, he was a numpty anyway! The owl is obviously really scaring them :lol:

Thats so lovely, I had my garden as a daytime roost once but they are quite noisy and poo a lot and the neighbour complained - I contacted the RSPB about it and they said - it's just one of those things, they won't be there long he has to put up with it, he was a numpty anyway! The owl is obviously really scaring them :lol:

'Yes' they were very noisy :roll: but luckily we only have neighbours on one side of us at the moment and I'm hoping they won't say anything.

The Owl we bought hoping to keep the Sparrowhawk away but before today the Sparrowhawk has been sat on the owl's head, so if anybody is thinking of buying one....don't bother :lol:

Back