• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

has anyone ever been to bunny world? :$

my dad works away and on his way back a few times passing whitby hes seen a massive sign for 'bunny world'
he told me and i can't find a website, but he said he will take me on monday but im not sure what it is :lol:

No, but let us know what its like please - I'm going to Whitby in a couple of weeks time :wave:

if its the place I;m thinking of its run by the lady who breeds huge giants
she doesn't have a great reputation on here..so I'd avoid it:?

There are a lot of rabbits. I felt very sorry for the ones that are too old to be sold- they're used for breeding stock. That said, whenever I've been the cages are usually clean and they have food and water.

There are a lot of rabbits. I felt very sorry for the ones that are too old to be sold- they're used for breeding stock. That said, whenever I've been the cages are usually clean and they have food and water.

aww :(.
im not sure i really want to go. i didn't know what it was, but i didn't expect that.

if its the place I;m thinking of its run by the lady who breeds huge giants
she doesn't have a great reputation on here..so I'd avoid it:?

There is a lady very near here who breeds the giants. Her business used to be called Bunnyland.

This is in Worcestershire, nowhere near Whitby. Well, not when I last looked.If we are near I'll grab my bucket and spade as not been to seaside for years!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

You'd expect Bunnyland to be lots of land with freeranging bunnies wouldn't you? By the looks of the pictures, the reality is lots of bunnies kept in hutches for breeding. Nice!

There is a lady very near here who breeds the giants. Her business used to be called Bunnyland.

This is in Worcestershire, nowhere near Whitby. Well, not when I last looked.If we are near I'll grab my bucket and spade as not been to seaside for years!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

The lady at bunnyland near Whitby used to have a giant. Or maybe it was a french lop. He was gorgeous.

You'd expect Bunnyland to be lots of land with freeranging bunnies wouldn't you? By the looks of the pictures, the reality is lots of bunnies kept in hutches for breeding. Nice!

i didn't know what to expect, i thought maybe lots of bunnies running round or like a gift shop and stuff but all about rabbits .. im not sure i really want to go if it is all breeding rabbits!

Hi there, my very first rabbit was from Bunny World on the way to Whitby. Its the place on th emoors right?
I got a young dutch buck, who turned out to have a very nasty aggressive temper so he was rehomed.
When I went there (this was way back in the late 80s!) the plae had a mixed reputation; some bunnies came out lovely and fine, others with major health issues and tempers. A lot of kids in my school got rabbits from there.
I hope its changed from back then as there were about 10 baby buns per cage and they weren't very big at all.
I hope you find the place much improved from back then!
If you're looking for a rabbit try a rehoming shelter or a REALLY good breeder (they do exist!)

Hi there, my very first rabbit was from Bunny World on the way to Whitby. Its the place on th emoors right?
I got a young dutch buck, who turned out to have a very nasty aggressive temper so he was rehomed.
When I went there (this was way back in the late 80s!) the plae had a mixed reputation; some bunnies came out lovely and fine, others with major health issues and tempers. A lot of kids in my school got rabbits from there.
I hope its changed from back then as there were about 10 baby buns per cage and they weren't very big at all.
I hope you find the place much improved from back then!
If you're looking for a rabbit try a rehoming shelter or a REALLY good breeder (they do exist!)

ohh god!
im not looking for another bun! 5 is enough atm:lol:
my dad just thought id liek to go i didn't think it would be a breeders i thought it may be like a gift shop or something i don't know:?

Back