• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

High pressure weather affecting buns?

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
I have a pounding headache and feel dizzy. I'm sure it's the weather and I'm waiting for a storm to clear the air. But Grim is looking pretty down too. Both of them haven't left the hutch today and I had to carry Grim inside for him breakfast. It seems to happen every time the weather is like this he 'slows down'. I'm wondering if the pressure is affecting them too, especially as he's all blocked up. :(

Last edited:
my 2 have been acting differently- flopped out more than normal and not running around the room and sleeping more :(
Hope the pressure drops soon, I hate seeing them like this :(

My lot are also very quiet compared to normal this afternoon. I do think that weather can upset buns, let's face it, most animals are very attuned to nature and it's happenings. Moon phases severely affects bondings that's for sure, so why not weather?

Hope you feel better soon.

Mine's been a bit more chilled out than usual too. He's just flopped over in his pen as I'm typing! He's normally rattling at the bars to get out!

Thanks. :) I'd rather Grim felt better. I can deal with a headache but I don't like seeing them so quiet. :(

Thats interesting as Roxy has been overly aggressive and strange today as has Herman, plus my vision went funny in the garden this afternoon and I collapsed to me knees on the path. Thats never happened before but it could just be stress and exhaustion :?

It's been high pressure again yesterday and today and again Grim isn't eating a lot. I'm having to carry him inside for food where as he's usually waiting outside the back door for me. He eats considerably less. :?

We have the vets on Wednesday so I'm going to ask. perhaps I should have some painkillers to give him on days like this? To ease the pressure in his head.

Back