• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit residents at Little Brambles Guinea Pig Rescue

summerleaze

Warren Scout
Just thought I would share some pics of the rabbits that live here with us at Little Brambles. They are all rescues :D Hope you like the pics. :wave:

014450x338.jpg

Bluebell is 5 yrs old, came in as she was no longer wanted. She's a sweet little girl, easy to handle. Sadly some ongoing health problems but seems happy enough. :love:

203450x338.jpg

This is Evie aged 1 yr. She's absolutely delightful but full to the brim of mischief. She likes to supervise all activities here! ;);)

DSC03030480x360.jpg

Scooter was taken to the vets by his previous owner to be pts because he was an inconvenience :cry: He settled here really well and is a quiet little man. He's 7yrs old, a big part of life here at LB :love: Sadly, a few health problems but we're keeping an eye on things.

210480x360.jpg

These are the twins. Born at another rescue and waited for many many months for a new home. I simply couldn't resist them. They bring me endless hours of pleasure, watching them bomb around the garden :D Full of fun and full of cheekiness too :D Their pink eyes make them look like little angels though !!!

So we are all bunny full up now. :lol:

What sad stories some of them have, how on earth could anyone think of putting Scooter to sleep just because they themselves didn't want to look after him.

So nice to see them happy in their new home.:)

Back