• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

sad :(

emmalou26

New Kit
Hi just been to my local pet shop to stock up on hay and food for Flump and made a big mistake by going to take my little girls to look at the rabbits i dont usually because it makes me want another one but decided i could control myself lol stupid me i walked over and found about 7 rabbits in one bigish enclosure (not big enough for all of them) then there were 2 seperate enclosures with 2 rabbits in each but one of them was lying on its side breathing heavily i put my fingers threw the bars to stroke it and it wouldnt move the others were jumpin around but he just lay there i called a member of staff over and he got him out for me i asked if he was ok and his reply was i aint sure im not a vet the manager is in tomorrow ill keep an eye on him today and ask her tomorrow i held the rabbit and gave him loads of fuss but he just sat in my hand didnt move. he was so small he was only a baby i wanted to take him home but i couldnt afford the rabbit £36.50 plus a hutch aswell i cant stop thinking about him. The pet shop really shouldnt have that many rabbit in one enclosure and they obviously havent got a clue

Back