• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meadow and Summer, stunning new foster bunnies

x-vic-x

Mama Doe
Meadow and Summer were transfered to us yesterday as they had been in RSPCA care for over 6 months without any interest at all.

Both bunnies are extremly friendly and cuddly, they will need someone who is prepared to groom them but other than that I think they would fit in with almost any family. They are both large bunnies (3kg +), so are going to need lots of space to run around in.

This is Meadow
018.jpg

004.jpg

and Summer
015.jpg

021.jpg

031.jpg

and together
036.jpg

046.jpg

both bunnies are neutered and vaccinated and ready to go to their new home

Good luck to them. They are stunning bunnies, and I hope they find a home very soon. :love: Surely their friendly cuddly nature should make time to groom them well worth it for a family?

:eek: they're beautiful! I'd love them! I am practically kicking my 2 monkies out to make room haha (joking of course!)

I wonder if it's the hair that puts people off for grooming? I have lion lops and I love brushing their hair.

Hope they're rehomed soon - where are you based? x

:shock: I can't believe they weren't snapped up they are stunningly cute and you can just see they are couple of characters, I really hope they find a good loving forever home, if I fostered them I wouldn't want to part with them totally adorable :love:

Hi,

We are looking for a forever home for them, they are currently being fostered in Walsall.

It will be hard to part with them as they are such stunning rabbits.

Last edited:
Back