• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"MAMMEH! I neeedz attensions!"

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
DSCF5305.jpg

Mid sand roll!
DSCF5301.jpg

Poser
DSCF5306.jpg

DSCF5307.jpg

DSCF5310.jpg

Eating electricity :roll:
DSCF5266.jpg

Investigating the door off the rabbit cage
DSCF5296.jpg

DSCF5297.jpg

Beautiful! :love: My Snowby doesn't play in his sand. Seeing your pic makes me think I simply haven't given him a big enough container for him to roll properly. I'll have to fix that.

Beautiful! :love: My Snowby doesn't play in his sand. Seeing your pic makes me think I simply haven't given him a big enough container for him to roll properly. I'll have to fix that.

Rogue loves it! She could do with a bit of a bigger tub really, that was just one that was in the cupboard I could try her with :lol:

Aww she reminds me of my old hammie Gizmo. I never knew hammies liked sand :( none of mine ever had sand, it makes me sad thinking they didnt have that oppertunity but it was a while ago that i had them. If i ever get another one i will give it a great big tubful!

Aww she reminds me of my old hammie Gizmo. I never knew hammies liked sand :( none of mine ever had sand, it makes me sad thinking they didnt have that oppertunity but it was a while ago that i had them. If i ever get another one i will give it a great big tubful!

I only started buying sand the past fortnight or so and I've been keeping hammys as an adult for 3 years :wave: Not all of them even like it, my dwarf couldn't care less. Think Rogue only likes it because she's long haired and it makes her feel cleaner!

I only started buying sand the past fortnight or so and I've been keeping hammys as an adult for 3 years :wave: Not all of them even like it, my dwarf couldn't care less. Think Rogue only likes it because she's long haired and it makes her feel cleaner!

Aww thats makes me feel a bit better lol. Gizmo was long haired but he was the only long haired one we had. I miss having hamsters they are fun to watch but my last one Yogi was a russian dwarf and a right vicious little sod :lol: the tpye where you had to distract him at one end of the cage to get his food bowl out the other :roll: he was really cute though and you could stoke him when he was out in his pen, just not his cage!

Back