• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding recommendations in/near Blackpool

Bitzy-B

Mama Doe
Anyone ever used bunny boarding in or around Blackpool??

The only ones I can find seem to double as breeders. :shock:

The vets I'm registered at have said they do boarding so will speak to them about their set up but just wondered if anyone knew of any??

Thanks, Jo x

Google, small animal boarding, choose your county and see what comes up.

Hopefully there should be somewhere suitable for your bunnies.

Best of luck.

Thanks, tried that already and most that pop up are either breeders or only have tiny hutches and runs! :(

Ah well, will just keep looking!

Try asking at your local vets they might be able to recommend somewhere.

Could your bunnies go to boarding en route to your holiday destination?

I know that some of my boarders are dropped off en route and collected again on the return journey.

Good luck.

Try asking at your local vets they might be able to recommend somewhere.

Could your bunnies go to boarding en route to your holiday destination?

I know that some of my boarders are dropped off en route and collected again on the return journey.

Good luck.

That's genius!! Why didn't I think of that! Doh! Even if we go abroad, there's probably plenty of places en route to Manchester airport that they could go!!

Thanks very much! :D

bunny boarding in blackpool or good pet sitters

[I have 2 house bunnys and am desperate what to do with them whilst on holiday. They do sometimes go in the hutch and run outside but mainly they r in the house. I looked at peter rabbits boarding but there runs were really small. Anyone have any suggestions please?

[I have 2 house bunnys and am desperate what to do with them whilst on holiday. They do sometimes go in the hutch and run outside but mainly they r in the house. I looked at peter rabbits boarding but there runs were really small. Anyone have any suggestions please?

Hello and welcome to RU.:wave: You're in the right place for everything bunny related.:thumb::thumb:

Google small animal boarding, choose a county and see what pops up.

There are quite a few folk on here who do bunny boarding,but why not start your own thread with details of where you require the boarding in the title?

Best of luck.

Hello and welcome to RU.:wave: You're in the right place for everything bunny related.:thumb::thumb:

Google small animal boarding, choose a county and see what pops up.

There are quite a few folk on here who do bunny boarding,but why not start your own thread with details of where you require the boarding in the title?

Best of luck.

tinkerbellarabbithotel.webs.com is specially for house rabbits and guinea pigs, they have large housing or you could bring your own and the runs are spacious. The house is really nice, and the rabbits are in an indoor pen in the day if its raining, there in poulton.

Back