• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Whhhhaaa?

I don't know what to think either :? The rabbit doesn't look scared, looks fairly happy to me but I hope his/her training wasn't hard for the bun and he/she is allowed to do other natural behaviours other than performing. I can't hear the sound of my computer, looked quite funny without any! So I'll listen to it on my iPod later :)

I don't know what to think either :? The rabbit doesn't look scared, looks fairly happy to me but I hope his/her training wasn't hard for the bun and he/she is allowed to do other natural behaviours other than performing. I can't hear the sound of my computer, looked quite funny without any! So I'll listen to it on my iPod later :)

yeah it's weird. :lol: At the end it says to adopt not shop :)

Saw this a while ago :lol: It wouldn't of 'performed' if it was scared.

I wonder if that bun is from the rabbit rescue in America that trains them to do agility?

I want to know what he's smeared on that microphone! :shock: Must be very tasty! :lol:

Glad he mentioned rescuing. :)

I want to know what he's smeared on that microphone! :shock: Must be very tasty! :lol:

Glad he mentioned rescuing. :)

A bit of mashed banana?! Must have taken ages to work out the exact amount needed to get bunny to stay there for the right length of time for the talking!

Back