• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Minnies new extension

cazzat1979

Warren Scout
Hiya
I got the run delivered today,so have attached to the cage,the mesh that came with it is octogan shaped so cant use it,do you think she will be able to jump over is 57cm high?i want to be able to have it so she can use the space at night when ive gone to bed,but my worry is her escaping

001-6.jpg

I would guess she would be able to jump it if she took it into her head.
We have a similar pen for ours - one of them got out one day, but couldn't get back in and didn't like that - they've never bothered since.

We've got that pen too :)
Planning on changing furniture around so it will fit nicely
Yours looks really good

I took a proper look at the mesh and its not octogan shaped:oops: so ive managed to hook it over most of the top,she seem happy with her extension hopping in and out at high speed lol x

Yes she will jump it eventually, well mine can - I got some of the garden netting from the DIY shop and pegged it over or use your mesh as far as you can and a sheet for the other half perhaps, just a tip she might like it, I found mine really liked the litter tray area covered over the top, I guess it made them feel more secure and they usually slept up that end so I'm sure it does, it also stops draughts for her makes it cosy, just an old duvet cover or sheet. Minnie is lovely :love:

Back