• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More of the Terrible Twosome

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Sir Victor and Lady Lydia

007-9.jpg

008-10.jpg

013-8.jpg

014-7.jpg

003-14.jpg

010-16.jpg

015-10.jpg

017-9.jpg

011-10.jpg

016-7.jpg

Awwww wonder photos :love::love::love:

I see Lady Lydia is giving her booties the evil in pic 7. Glad she hasn't eaten them yet. Not stopping her having a good time either.

Lydia's hocks are actually awful atm :cry: So bad that she has had to go onto abx and a highish dose of Metacam.

She is being OK about the bandages now, I think she realises that her hocks dont hurt quite so much if they are bandaged.

I remain terrified that her hocks will abscessate. That would be the beginning of the end which does not bare thinking about :cry:

Lydia's hocks are actually awful atm :cry: So bad that she has had to go onto abx and a highish dose of Metacam.

She is being OK about the bandages now, I think she realises that her hocks dont hurt quite so much if they are bandaged.

I remain terrified that her hocks will abscessate. That would be the beginning of the end which does not bare thinking about :cry:

I am sure with your care, you have really reduced that happening. Glad Lady Lydia has twigged on the shoes prevent her hocks hurting so much.

Back