• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dig it, bunny

Marreline

Warren Scout
Stew and Dumpling have lived in the same garden for three years. They have never, EVER shown an interest in digging until this year. My garden is now completely wrecked, they have dug holes in the most random spots. Very happy that they are in touch with their inner-wildies, but to dig up my beautiful maple? Grrrrrr. Why the sudden interest in digging I wonder?

You can't do that it's against the rules, when your telling a story like this it's illegal not to put photo evidence - I hope your not slandering those rabbits :p

I DO have photographic evidence to back me up, but have no idea how to get the photos on here! Stew is currently 'surfing' the huge mound of soil that he's removed from behind the hutch. Very cute!

I DO have photographic evidence to back me up, but have no idea how to get the photos on here! Stew is currently 'surfing' the huge mound of soil that he's removed from behind the hutch. Very cute!

:lol: upload them to photobucket and copy the IMG code into your post and the photo pops up :wave:

Back