• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

26 Out of my 32 Rabbits

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Have just had their Myxo Vacs. They were all very brave :love: Poor little Cerys whimpered though :cry:

The 6 who were not vaccinated are not fit to be done for a variety of reasons.
But hopefully with 80% vaccinated we will have herd protection.

VHDs next month !!

Yay! Must take a while to do 26 buns! Fay whimpered the last time she had hers too :( Its a horrible noise. I empathise - I hate needles too.

awww, they sound a lot more brave than me, I ran and hid under a chair when I had to have blood tests while pregnant, even though I knew it was coming :oops::oops::lol: I hate needles, injections, blood tests everything :oops:

Thats a long and expensive vaccination session! Im so glad Buzzby doesnt react at all to his jabs. Im a bit iffy with needles as it is so I would probably pass out if I thought it was hurting him.

Goodness - that must have taken a while! I was in the vets for nearly two hours getting my five done! Oh, and I love the fact that you have a rabbit 'herd' :love:

Brave bunnies. :love: Spenser has his VHD next week. He doesn't mind injections, but hates having his nails done. :roll:

Aww :) How long did it take? It took 45 mins for the vet to vaccinate my 4 and that included health checks. I'm assuming all yours were health checked first, did it take a few hours? :shock: :lol:

It took a couple of hours. I did the health checks before C arrived and referred any concerns on for C to double check before vaccinating :)

C was telling me more about Isabelle's birth. All I will say is I would not blame C if she never has another Baby !!

Back