• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bumble, as requested.

halfpenny

Wise Old Thumper
EllenHorses346.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

S5030498.jpg

image005.jpg

bumble002.jpg

O.M.G.

Seriously, can you get anymore gorgeous!!!?? Chestnut and flaxen mane and tail :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
:love: :love: :love: :love:

He is absolutely stunning! I love the pic of him with his head in the hay, clearly having a lovely meal.

Thanks, but she's a girl, her nickname is Barbie!

She was called Melissa on her passport, but she's Mike's and he didn't want to go around calling Melissa. Melissa is derived from the greek word for bee, so I suggested Honey ( didn't like that either) so we came up with Bumble. It suits her because she can be quite clumsy.:lol:

Last edited:
What breed is she? I really can't place it, and I am usually pretty good. She looks like a heavy Welsh X or a Cob X... Maybe some like a schleswig?

She's a Noriker, an austrian draught horse.

She's only 15'3 but we had to buy a treeless saddle because she is so wide, and her neck is incredible.

She's a Noriker, an austrian draught horse.

She's only 15'3 but we had to buy a treeless saddle because she is so wide, and her neck is incredible.

Ah ok, thats the one I was thinking of but somehow only came out with Schleswig for some reason :? :lol:
Yea I bet she's a powerful girl. Beautiful though.
My friend has a Belgian Draught and getting him any tack is almost impossible, has to get it all hand made :roll: :lol:

Ah ok, thats the one I was thinking of but somehow only came out with Schleswig for some reason :? :lol:
Yea I bet she's a powerful girl. Beautiful though.
My friend has a Belgian Draught and getting him any tack is almost impossible, has to get it all hand made :roll: :lol:

She's generally very gentle, unless she thinks her friends are going out without her- then she could break down the stable door if she decided to!
She is really friendly- Bournville, my cob gelding, thinks he is in heaven- fashion model Cirrus and buxom Bumble.
Pixie now lives with Pippin.

Back