• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Everybody Needs A Bunny For A Pillow!

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
:love::love::love::love:

113_0258.jpg

113_0257.jpg

Sorry, I know Im abit pic heavy with these 2 at the moment, just cant help myself! :oops:

Thanks Vikki :wave: Theyre a new couple so Im still in the "overwhelmed with cuteness whenever they snuggle" phase :oops::lol:

aww clearly its true love! When mine became a trio the girls did this a lot less than they used to and i worried that i had "spoiled" their bond, but now I get 3-way bunny pile-ons! :love::love: Indi and Kylo often snuggle up together, which surprised me as she's the least affectionate generally, and the girls groom each other a lot when Ky is asleep or off exploring! :D

:love:

Was Max a single bun before? Have you noticed a big diference in him with his new wifey bun?

xx

Yeh he was single up until a week ago. Cant believe its only been a week :shock:
Havent noticed that much of a change in him yet, hes still my naughty little mongrel which Im secretly pleased about ;) Although he does choose to sleep on his bed with Charlotte now instead of on the sofa. Im so happy for him :love:

aww clearly its true love! When mine became a trio the girls did this a lot less than they used to and i worried that i had "spoiled" their bond, but now I get 3-way bunny pile-ons! :love::love: Indi and Kylo often snuggle up together, which surprised me as she's the least affectionate generally, and the girls groom each other a lot when Ky is asleep or off exploring! :D

Awww 3 bunnies in a pile :love: Im hoping, one day in the very distant future, to attempt bonding my 2 pairs as a quad. 4 bunnies snuggled together :shock: dont think Id ever leave the house :lol:

Aww thankyou :D
I cant stop watching them at the moment, they are just adorable together :love: At the moment they're lying side by side fast asleep. Charlotte has her head right back and her eyes totally shut :shock: Max is doing his wierd twitchy thing he does when hes sleeping :love::lol:

*SWOOOOON*

Back