• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nomad- U/D 1st June 1140hrs - HE'S GONE :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Dear old Nomad is now in chronic renal failure. He is doing OK within himself at the moment, but he is losing lots of weight despite a VERY good appetite. He is also slightly incontinent and drinking a lot more water than normal.

Nomad is about 9.5 years of age now. He will be kept comfortable for as long as possible, but obviously it is one day at a time for the old boy now :cry:

I know Nomad has quite a few fans on here so I just wanted to let you know xx

Last edited:
Poor Nomad. You and he did so well getting that sore on his leg healed recently it is hard that he now is at this stage. 9.5 years is a great age for a rabbit and he is fortunate to be with you nursing him through this.

Poor little Nomad. I hope he continues to stay happy and comfortable for as long as possible. 9 1/2 is a brilliant age

Aww poor Nomad. At least he is in the best possible hands and has had a wonderful life with you!

Hope he continues to be happy for as long as possible xx

He is really happy within himself and he eats and eats !! He does sleep alot, but at his age he is entitled to I think :)

He is really happy within himself and he eats and eats !! He does sleep alot, but at his age he is entitled to I think :)

AWww bless him:love:

Frasier says its good to snooooooooze and nom. Its what he does best all day long and he turns 8 this year. Sending bunny nudges xxx:love:

This morning Nomad is not eating :cry:
On examination he is not dehydrated but he does have a lot of pus in his left ear canal. He has a history of recurrent otitis.

I have re-started his meds and (yet again) will be speaking with Laura later this morning.

:cry:

Back