• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

hey...hello....read my story .. (rex fix)

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2011_0525april20110036.jpg

hey peoples...my new name is Jet. A lady off here brought me to aunty Angies when her neighbour found me running loose . I have runned away see and then got lost and i had no where to live .

I was hurting bad when i came cos somebun had bit off one of my testickles...and also mt bum , pulling some of it inside out .. :shock::shock:.. Iwas not a happy bunny :(:(

But I and getting better now and it not hurting no more .

I loves hoomans lots . They bring me food and have made me better.
Im very lively and friendly and like to be cuddled and stroked.

Aunty Angie says i have to visit the vet again soon and the plum fairy too ..and im not scared cos im a very brave bunny....then i can have a new home where someone will love me and keep me safe for ever .

Thank you Aunty Paula for bringing me here . :wave:

Aw, hello. You're a very handsome lad :love:
Glad you're all better after your nasty experience, I'm sure you'll find a forever home very soon so you can have lots of nose rubs :)

Oh what a gorgeous fellow he is! So glad to hear he's in a safe place and getting some care and cuddles. :love::love::love:

Back