• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rwaf members- help!

fiona0529

Alpha Buck
I have recently joined rwaf and received my pack this week. I cant seem to access the members only areas. It asks for a username and password but all i have is a membership number and cant find anything about how to register my membership. I have emailed them but am very impatient so hope you can advise me!

Hi not sure im gonna be much help but it says in my pack 'use your membership number as your user name' and then your password which should be in your pack. i said i would'nt be much help. :lol:

Got an email back and she said they don't have a members only section anymore, they now use facebook. Am so confused lol. Just want to see the damn vet list!

hi :wave: was just going to say that in the last issue of rabbiting on magazine (latest issue) it says they are closing that and just using facebook as it has proved more popular, and better for me as i was always forgetting my username and password for the rwaf forum :oops: :lol:

I'm a new member too, is there no way to log in to the website now then? Anyone know how I find out about Hopper groups? There doesn't seem to be any mention on the Facebook page...

Back