• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a positive thread from me for a change!

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
:shock:

- went to the vets today (well yesterday now seen as it's 3am) which i managed to get ready for and not totally panic about going out!

- bisc and matt had their vhd vaccs and are now upto date with their vaccs which makes me feel alot calmer.

- they had a general check up and seem fine.

- matt has just finished his latest course of gentamicin and is now stable again and should be for the next four weeks or so.

- bisc had a week break from being nebulised whilst matt had gentamicin and he was fine for that. he will only have a break every four weeks or so when matt needs the stronger meds.

- matt went in to be nebulised without bisc and was completely fine with that. he is such a good boy. he just gets on with it, no fuss at all.

- i'm feeling more in control with them now we have a system that works. it makes me alot less anxious that we know what to do for each of them and having a plan of action.

- both bisc and matt are happy and stable and binkying alot and i love when they are settled and happy even though they have the respiratory problems that they do.

- i stocked up on the next four weeks of their parvolex and hypertonic saline today so i don't have to think about that for a bit now.

i just feel so much calmer when things are in order. :)

lets hope i haven't jinxed things now! :shock:

eta: just posting this is a big deal because i think if i relax and think things are ok that something bad will happen. so hopefully it's all an anxiety thing and nothing bad will happen now! :shock:

That is fabulous news. I'm so pleased you have them both stable, you really do so much for them. I know just what you mean about feeling calmer with meds sorted etc, I am the exact same. Well done You! :D

This is good to hear. I know I am not very good at keeping up with your thread about them :oops: but just wanted to say you do a fantastic job of looking after them :)

thank you :D

today they have been hyper! :love: binkying loads and they were so happy when they got to play outside. :love:

it just took so long to get a system of doing things that worked, but now we have it things seem so much better.

love my mr bunnies :love::love::love:

Back