• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Partner comes running through...

Coineanach

Wise Old Thumper
"OMG the rabbit just stopped sniffing, I was terrified, poked her and she woke up...what a relief.

I thought I'd stroked her to death!"

Then she got up and bit him on the nipple :lol:

Very true. :lol: Although I thought it was very sweet he was so concerned.

Even more hilarious - he just tried to catch her to take her meds, and she promptly kicked hay all over HIS side of the bed. ;)

I love my bunny, she's such a litte **** :thumb:

Very true. :lol: Although I thought it was very sweet he was so concerned.

Even more hilarious - he just tried to catch her to take her meds, and she promptly kicked hay all over HIS side of the bed. ;)

I love my bunny, she's such a litte **** :thumb:

:lol::lol::lol:

Tell your OH he has my sympathy i too thought Kitten had had a heart attack the first time she suddenly flopped over! One minute just running around next minute flat out bizare! :oops:

When I first read the title of this thread I read it was "Panther came running through". I opened it expect some bizarre story of an escaped big cat.:shock:

Tell your OH he has my sympathy i too thought Kitten had had a heart attack the first time she suddenly flopped over! One minute just running around next minute flat out bizare! :oops:

Well, the worst thing was that she was lying in his arms! Now she is NOT a cuddle bunny, but is turning into a proper daddies girl, apparently she just flopped right out whilst she was getting a stroke in front of the telly! :love:

Back