• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I have a bunny in my bedroom...

Blackberry & Co

Wise Old Thumper
....don't think I'm gonna get much sleep tonight :shock:

Lady Jane had a bit of a gassy tummy earlier, but Nanny Pat gave her magic tummy rubs and she's feeling much better (we even managed to syringe her a little gripe water - and she obliged quite well :shock:) - then my mum said I should have her in my bedroom tonight :D (another step towards becoming a full time house rabbit ;))

So, I've fitted up the puppy panels - the 3 foot high ones - and she is determined that she will be able to get over them......

She's nibbled a couple of strands of hay, and a special poop, and had a good groom, but she's too busy nosing to think about eating properly at the moment.:roll:

Hmmmm I *personally* think she faked it and it's all part of her scheme to get into the house full-time! ;)

She is one cleva bunneh!

Seriously though; sending lots of pooing and nomming vibes! :D xx

proper lady buns need to be house buns, its how rosie managed to become a house bun too :lol: she refused to go in the hutch outdoors and legged it into my bedroom and kept licking me, how could i resist :lol:

proper lady buns need to be house buns, its how rosie managed to become a house bun too :lol: she refused to go in the hutch outdoors and legged it into my bedroom and kept licking me, how could i resist :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Well if I got a lick the bunnies could have my bed.

The good news is she is trying hard to get out so must be feeling ok. Hope she enjoys her night with you!

Sneaky Lady Jane, very sneaky!!! :lol::lol::lol: She of course is far to regal to slum it in the conservatory, she must have her own boudoir, I'm sure if you bribe her with fenugreek crunchies she will let you continue to sleep in there after she has claimed it as her own :lol::lol:

You'll regret it in the morning! :lol::lol: Hope she's ok though. :)

I missed a lot of RU when you got her, is she to keep Butters company one day?

:lol: Ever the lady then! Awww, will you try again, or is she a bit of an eternal spinster type do you think?

I think she is determined to be a house bunny. And Butters hates being indoors....

She has been with other rabbits before, she was dumped in a box with a lot of them, and had a bite on her leg. Perhaps she remembers that....

I think she is determined to be a house bunny. And Butters hates being indoors....

She has been with other rabbits before, she was dumped in a box with a lot of them, and had a bite on her leg. Perhaps she remembers that....

Aww well, you can't force these issues can you? Sometimes, a single life is preferable for some. :) She sure is worming her way further into the house though! :lol:

I am going to spend the whole night trying to sleep with the crunching of hawthorn and brambles leaves and the munching of hay in the background :lol:

Still, her appetite has come back :D:D:D

Aw, bless, glad she's feeling better.
Def think you have a Laydee of Luxury on your hands, Blackers ... specially if the reclining disapproving pic anything to go by ... she's already eyeing up your pillow, I can see it :lol:

Aww the same thing happened to my Beatrix. She was dumped in a box with her sister but they didn't get on. :(

So glad Lady Jane has hopefully passed her windy pops.:lol: She is now where she always belonged, the Princess Boudoir.:love: Piccies possible soon???

Ah, a sleepover with Lady Jane. :love: Spenser had one recently when there was a bad thunderstorm and I was worried he might be frightened. :oops:

Back