• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pleased with Hay For Pets

HorseyHolly

Mama Doe
Haven't ordered or anything, but emailed regarding the picture of the hamster in the hay (it's not safe for them) and they've emailed back saying they'll get it removed ASAP :D Not many companies do that when you tell them their products aren't safe for certain pets :thumb:
Going to order my first big bag soon but not sure which to pick! I had the sample bags but Trouble liked them all :lol:

The meadow hay seems to be a winner with most buns whereas as the ings hay seems to be like marmite - they either love it or hate it!!

I have had all three types and tested it on ten buns. The only one they would all eat was the meadow. I hope Trouble realises how lucky he is!!

:) The owners are a really nice couple, I get Ings hay for my two from them, they love it :D

Trouble with hammys and hay is that some people do actually recommend it for their teeth, where as other people say avoid like the plague incase it damages pouches.
Good that they said they'll take it off though :)

Back