• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mischief and Trouble U/D they fought, post 3, help!

HorseyHolly

Mama Doe
Bonding starts tomorrow :shock: Quite nervous, my first bond but I'm hoping it will be easy as Trouble was really close with Smudgey, and Missy seems to crave attention.
What does everyone do when bonding? I'm not looking forward to sitting in my room for 30 hours :shock:

Will keep on posting updates/photos :)

Last edited:
Looking forward to it! I hope it goes smoothly. I dont really know a lot about bonding, sometimes its easy and sometimes it takes months (like mine atm) :roll:

update
They fought and had to seperate them :cry:
They were fine for about a minute,eating hay and veg together but then Missy decided to try and mount Trouble, who ran away and she chased after him. Quickly turned into fur pulling then a proper fight, took 30 seconds before Missy did a huge leap out the pen and ran into the corner :(
What do I do now? Try again tonight (in a new place) or wait a while then do it. I don't really want to scare them into bonding by taking them in the car :? What do you think?

Back