• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

KIRKBY FUNDRAISER - Please can you help Bentley? WINNERS ANNOUNCED ON P75

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Hello RU :wave:

My name is Bentley & I think you’ll agree that I am a very handsome young man!! I am also a very cheeky chappie too!! :love:

Bentley.jpg

I am a continental giant baby who was handed in at Kirkby Rescue with my beautiful sister Rosie – the people that handed in didn’t want to care for us anymore as we had been born with only one eye & our other eye was very poorly. It has meant that we had to have an operation to remove our poorly eye to stop us becoming more poorly :cry:

The thread below shows our story of coming into rescue.

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=285389

Rosie & I had our operations a few weeks ago & sadly a few days after our operations, we both became very, very poorly with stasis. I am very sad to say that my sister Rosie didn’t recover & went to Rainbow Bridge leaving me all alone :cry:

I have been so poorly I had to spend 5 days in a bunny hospital where lots of nice people helped me to get better. I am still not totally recovered but I am doing a lot better than I have been :)

The thread below shows how poorly I have been & how sad I was to lose my special sister :cry:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=288000

Despite having been so poorly & now being sadly on my own, I know I am a very lucky boy because I have my own forever home :) I was going to live with Auntie Kay & Uncle David at Bunny Hops in Bolton, but as Tracy has been looking after me since me & Rosie became poorly with stasis – she has become very attached to me :oops: Therefore I am happy to say I am staying with Tracy & she is now my new mummy :D :love:

Auntie Kay is very happy for me as it means she can help other more needy bunnies who might not be as fortunate as me ;)

Mine & Rosie’s vet bills for our eye operations cost an awful lot of pennies – £300 in fact!! To try to raise some pennies towards the vet bill that Celia at Kirkby has incurred, a lot of kind people on RU have very generously donated prizes to run a fundraiser for Kirkby.

Below are grids that have piccies of all the prizes that everyone has kindly donated – there are 36 lovely prizes in all. Thank you so much to everyone who has kindly donated prizes – we couldn’t have done this without you :love:

Below the grids are a list of lots of nice nommy foods that us bunnies do like to eat!! There are 70 foods to chose from – if I sell all the foods listed, it means you will have over a one in two chance of winning a fab prize!! :D

Each nommy food is £3 – if you would like to have a go on my fundraiser, please send your pennies by paypal to kirkbypetwelfare@pjpearce.co.uk :wave:

My fundraiser will run until 8pm on Friday 17th June - my Mummy & Auntie Denise (Bunnyaddict) will announce the winners as soon as possible after it has closed.

When you have chosen a nommy food – Auntie Denise will update the first post with your choice as soon as she can. When your pennies have been received my Mummy will update the thread to confirm receipt of them as soon as she can.

All the pennies raised will go towards the vet bill for me & Rosie that Celia has incurred.

Thank you for reading,

Lot of wuv

Bentley
xxxxx

Kirstybunnycarrottoyx3-1.jpg

The bunny pants are mens & for one pair - there are two pairs to make two prizes.

The bunny hand held mirror is one prize - there are two of them to make two prizes.

lindybunnycarrots-2.jpg

Loosybunny-1.jpg

lindybunnycarrots-3.jpg

The bunny print blanket above is 24 x 16 inches[/B]

Lizbunnyfridgemagnet-1.jpg

The bunny print blanket above will be one to fit the size of a carrier as chosen by the winner.

The cushion cover above will be a cream background but bunnies & trim colours of the winners choice.

........................................................................................................

1. Apple - Sidney & Lola
2. Apricot
3. Artichoke leaves
4. Asparagus - helgalush
5. Baby Sweetcorns - Nikki26
6. Banana - Jaysmonkey
7. Basil - Sidney & Lola
8. Beetroot
9. Blackberries - kayj
10. Blueberries
11. Broccoli - Loosy
12. Brussel Sprouts
13. Cabbage - snowy
14. Calendula
15. Camomile - hurricanhoney
16. Carrots - Barn Yard Bunnies
17. Cauliflower
18. Celery - Barn Yard Bunnies
19. Cherries - HoppingBinky
20. Chickweed - kayj
21. Chicory
22. Clover - honey61
23. Coltsfoot - kayj
24. Comfrey
25. Coriander - kayj
26. Courgette
27. Cucumber - Bunny_mad
28. Curly Kale - Susie bun
29. Dandelion - antigone
30. Dill - Loosy
31. Fennel - HoppingBinky
32. Goosegrass
33. Grapes - Nikki26
34. Grass - Kirsrty
35. Green beans
36. Hay - snowy
37. Lavender - snowy
38. Mallow - kayj
39. Mango - Suzanne
40. Melon - Sidney & Lola
41. Mint - Kirsrty
42. Nasturtium - HoppingBinky
43. Nectarines
44. Nettle - abbymarysmokey
45. Oregano - kayj
46. Papaya - honey61
47. Parsley - Jaysmonkey
48. Parsnip - willowholly
49. Peaches
50. Pears - honey61
51. Peas
52. Pineapple - Sidney & Lola
53. Plantain - hurricanhoney
54. Plums
55. Pumpkin - Sidney & Lola
56. Radish Tops - helgalush
57. Raspberries - Suzanne
58. Rocket - kayj
59. Rosemary - kayj
60. Sage - Sidney & Lola
61. Sow Thistle - kayj
62. Spinach - snowy
63. Spring Greens - antigone
64. Squash
65. Strawberries - Snowberry
66. Swede
67. Thyme - Sidney & Lola
68. Tomatoes - mini lop1
69. Turnip - Sidney & Lola
70. Watercress - kayj

Last edited:
Could I have 11 and 30? (Brocolli and Dill - my bunnies' favourites, hehe)
I will send the money now! :)

ETA: Done!

Last edited:
:wave: Spenser would like to choose curly kale. It is his VERY favourite food, although he is not allowed to have it every day.

I'll take mango and raspberry please.

Just want to say that you are so gorgeous Bentley :love: and I'm really pleased that Tracy is going to be yuor new mummy! Such a special boy:D

:wave: Spenser would like to choose curly kale. It is his VERY favourite food, although he is not allowed to have it every day.

Thank you Susan :wave: :)

Can I have parsley and banana please? :D

Thank you Stef :wave: :)

I'll take mango and raspberry please.

Just want to say that you are so gorgeous Bentley :love: and I'm really pleased that Tracy is going to be yuor new mummy! Such a special boy:D

Thank you Suzanne :wave: :)

I'll update all your choices now :)

Wow she is one very stunning bunny. So to hear about her eye.

Now Sunshine and Cutie-pie would be very disappointed if I did not say their favourite foods.

Celery and carrot.

Thank you everyone :wave:

Money received from:

Minilop1
Sidney & Lola (Bentley says thank you very much for the extra and for saying he is very cute :oops:)
Poly (Antigone)
Hurricanhoney

my boy asks can he have his favourite tomatos please :wave:

payment sent :wave:

Thank you Lisa & Locksley :wave: :)

Lola would like Apple and SiDney would like pumpkin as thats his pet name for Lola:D

Thank you Sidney & Lola :wave: :)

Wow she is one very stunning bunny. So to hear about her eye.

Now Sunshine and Cutie-pie would be very disappointed if I did not say their favourite foods.

Celery and carrot.

Thank you Amanda, Sunshine & Cutie-Pie :wave: :)

Nora wants 63 (Spring Greens) and 29 (dandelion). :wave:
I've paypal'd you. :D

Thank you Poly & Nora :wave: :)

Can I have 2 goes. Plantain and Chamomile. :wave: Just sending money now.

Thank you Emma :wave: :)

I think it's going to have to be strawberries for me! Will paypal when I'm hone later.

Thank you Rach :wave: :) I think Strawberry would approve of your choice!! :lol:

I've updated the first post with all your choices - thank you guys :D

Last edited:
Back