• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Politics

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
So I have read many times that in a bunny couple it is the dominant bun that demands grooming and the submissive bun that obliges.

But in both of my pairs its the other way around :shock: Timmy and Max, who are both without a doubt the dominants in their couples, are the groomers, where my submissive girls Mimi and Charlotte are forever sticking their heads under their husbuns for a good groom. The girls rarely retun the favour either :?

I have this too, I have no idea any more, Bobby was the dominant because she demanded grooms, and down right scared poor Carlo when they were bonded.

Now I think they like to thrash it out so my heirachy changes daily :roll::lol:

I have this too, I have no idea any more, Bobby was the dominant because she demanded grooms, and down right scared poor Carlo when they were bonded.

Now I think they like to thrash it out so my heirachy changes daily :roll::lol:

Maybe its like in human relationships where the girls let the boys think they're the boss when really its blatantly the other way around ;)

My boys have an odd relationship too..

Snoopy is most definitely top bun, and every little while he likes to make sure it is known. Smudge knows he is bottom bun, and is happy with that, he doesn't make a fuss and just want's to be Snoopys friend.

Smudge often offers himself for grooming and Snoopy grooms him lots but Smudge doesn't really groom Snoopy. Whenever Smudge feels threatened he just puts his head down and sits there.

My boys have an odd relationship too..

Snoopy is most definitely top bun, and every little while he likes to make sure it is known. Smudge knows he is bottom bun, and is happy with that, he doesn't make a fuss and just want's to be Snoopys friend.

Smudge often offers himself for grooming and Snoopy grooms him lots but Smudge doesn't really groom Snoopy. Whenever Smudge feels threatened he just puts his head down and sits there.

Hmmm, Im starting to think that the head down demanding grooming thing must be submissive then :? Timmy does it to me aswell, as does Charlotte who definatly doesnt think shes my boss yet!

It looks very submissive doesnt it? head to the floor, ears back?

My girls are weird.
Harle is the shy timid one but still takes grooms and licks off little Ivy :?
But I think Ivy is a tart as she would groom anyone :lol:

Dominant bunnies sometime ask the less dominant bun to groom them, and if the less dominant bun grooms he/she accepts the other bun is dominant. Its almost like them pleasuring the boss :shock:

My girls are weird.
Harle is the shy timid one but still takes grooms and licks off little Ivy :?
But I think Ivy is a tart as she would groom anyone :lol:

This is common behaviour so far then. It will be interesting to see how other peoples buns interact aswell :wave:

I think Smudge is just saying..

"Look dude, I KNOW you da man, stop sniffing my bits and gimmee a lick. I don't want nuttin going down !"

:lol::lol:

Back