• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Megazorb- Free to a rescue (I'm near Ipswich)

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I bought one of those massive bags of megazorb to use, but after a near miss with a bunny ingesting other litter, I've now decided not to use it. It's not been opened and has been just waiting to be used.

Does any rescue want it? I can travel a little bit but petrol is too expensive for me to travel really far.

But if anyone wants it, you're welcome to it :) (if no rescue wants it, then any member can have it, maybe for a small donation to a rescue).

Shame you aren't closer! We are running low, and Manor Farm only has 6 on reserve for us, as they need to order more in, but won't before we collect!

I did the same, bought a huge bag, then Honey had a blockage the first day I used it, it can't have been a coincidence! So I took it to the local animal sanctuary and decided that if something ain't broke, don't fix it! Hay and newspaper it is! :wave:

I bought one of those massive bags of megazorb to use, but after a near miss with a bunny ingesting other litter, I've now decided not to use it. It's not been opened and has been just waiting to be used.

Does any rescue want it? I can travel a little bit but petrol is too expensive for me to travel really far.

But if anyone wants it, you're welcome to it :) (if no rescue wants it, then any member can have it, maybe for a small donation to a rescue).

Back