• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's been months...

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Since they weed on my bed and they've done it today for no apparent reason, little monsters... :evil: I think maybe I've been a bit lax and have forgotten to leave the room before giving pellets again. :oops:

*gets out spare duvet*

Whoops, funnily enough I found a little wee wee in the hall way last night, they are always good with wee wee's as well :evil:

I think Mini is in a naughty mood today, she's been racing down the stairs and got as far as the living room door. :lol: she knows she's not allowed downstairs (not bunny proofed) but she's having great fun flouting the rules and I can't bring myself to close the gate and spoil her fun. :lol:

I found a wee on my bed last week too, so I vingared it, and they wee'd in the same place again, so I vinegared again, and they wee'd again!

I've washed 3 sets of sheets in the last week.

So far so good for the last few days :roll:

I found a wee on my bed last week too, so I vingared it, and they wee'd in the same place again, so I vinegared again, and they wee'd again!

bet your room smells lovely now :lol: Thats the thing with the vinegar, Bunnies :evil:

bet your room smells lovely now :lol: Thats the thing with the vinegar, Bunnies :evil:

I only moved the bottle of vinegar from next to the bed this morning, good job I don't have visitors :lol:

At least it smells somewhat like going to a chip shop *looks on the bright side* :roll:

I only moved the bottle of vinegar from next to the bed this morning, good job I don't have visitors :lol:

At least it smells somewhat like going to a chip shop *looks on the bright side* :roll:

:lol::lol: I know, I have had to explain my strange smelling house on many occasions :lol:

I should think its behavioural then ;) When do they wee, in response to what? Normally when mine wee on the bed its in relation to food.

I should think its behavioural then ;) When do they wee, in response to what? Normally when mine wee on the bed its in relation to food.

They don't eat in my bedroom so not sure.

The first wee was when my OH was sleeping, they wee'd right next to his face, the next time no one was in bed, and the next time I was in bed and they wee's next to my face :shock:

They don't eat in my bedroom so not sure.

The first wee was when my OH was sleeping, they wee'd right next to his face, the next time no one was in bed, and the next time I was in bed and they wee's next to my face :shock:

The previous time to this they peed cos I had been eating banana :roll:

I think they're just having a naughty day though...

Video 1
Video 2

Biccys been a monkey while im away from home apparently, so my OH says.

:lol:

Love yo8ur buns!

Back