• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser's huff

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser made me suffer for my lovely afternoon visiting the celebrity diva-bun, Starfish, yesterday. Here he is in the huff:

P5250453.jpg

Eventually he condescended to my kneeling in front of him with his tea:

P5250455.jpg

I then made the mistake of allowing him to have his pellet dish on the couch for a treat. By the time I'd hastily gobbled my own tea and returned to the conservatory, this awaited me:

P5250458.jpg

Last edited:
Oh dear, he really is in the huff. That's two of us with food scattered around go clear up after floppy did much the same!! At least he didn't smash a bowl though.

He is a gorgeous wee character and looks like butter wouldn't melt sitting there!!

:lol::lol::lol: You certainly left mummy in no doubt as to what mood you're in Spenser. :thumb:

Sorry susie bun, but that photo of Spenser with his bowl smashed all over the floor is hilarious!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back