• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What a day! u/d spider attack and a handstand in the hutch!

ShazzaBunny

Warren Veteran
My two foster buns have chewed their hutches so the nails holding them together are exposed :shock:

So i decided to move Gypsy to my spare pen in the big shed (she needs to lose weight so the bigger area is ideal) and i have put Peter in a large cage within the shed. The only problem with said large cage is, i forgot to put the black bits on to hold it together :roll: i go inside to get a drink, come back to see Peter dash past my legs into the garden. He is a teeny fast slightly nervous boy. Managed to chase him back into the shed and secure the cage, after a big chase and panic :lol: he is all settled now, but is angry i locked him up again.

Then i go to the shed to dismantle the hutches (they are beyond repair) but as they were custom built they are very hard to dismantle. I have hammered my finger which wont stop bleeding :cry: and i am covered in cuts and bruises :roll:

Oh the things we do for these lovely furries :love:

Off to get my hammer again :lol:

Last edited:
:shock: Cheeky Gypsy!

I really need to pay that little madam a visit & bring her a weightwatchers leaflet! :lol:

She is a monkey :love: she has really destroyed the hutch, not as bad as Peter though, who chewed the wire off his hutch door more than once :shock:.

Gypsy is great, she comes to me now to be lifted from the run and enjoys a cuddle. I dont think she knows what to do with the extra space though! The hutches were 5ft x 3ft her pen is now 7ft x 4ft big difference for her!

She is a very affectionate bun isnt she, the 2 days she was at mine, she lay next to me on the floor. :love: Loves a noserub!

How are her droppings now? When she arrives at mine they were tiny & black! :shock: AND very stinky!

I have been attacked by an army of 5 massive spiders :shock:

Oh, and i got the top hutch off, got the lid off the bottom hutch, was leaning in it, slipped on a bit of wood under my feet and did a handstand in the hutch :oops: add bruised ribs to my ailments :lol:

JT Gypsy is so sweet, you can visit her any time, im sure she would love to see you!

erm sorry to here they have both distroyed there hutches :S . I will give you a call tomorrow .Need to come collect Peter from you anyway . I am sorry I had to laugh with your comment about doing a handstand into the hutch .

Oh Debbie, dont worry about the hutches :lol: its what bunnies do.

No worries re Peter, just let me know. Im working the next few days (off today but im away to Edinburgh), will work something out :wave:

Back