• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mmmm tastes better from the bag

VickiP

Wise Old Thumper
Gizmo said 'mmmm I'm glad our Oat Hay came from Hayexperts - don't worry about putting it in baskets mummeh we can eat from the bag':lol::love:

DSC02170.jpg

DSC02169.jpg

DSC02168.jpg

DSC02171.jpg

:lol: Is oat hay a new hay they're doing? I can't remember ever seeing it on their website!

:wave: No it's been around a while Burns Oat Hay - although they aren't as impressed as normal this time as I got 4 bags of bitty bits and thick stalks whereas mine like the green leafy strands better, I suppose it's just pot luck. They usually have about a handful each for variety they weren't eating the Oat Wheat and Barley although I might have to re-order that again we shall see.:)

haha Bunnies and bags of hay :roll::lol:

I was cleaning my pair out yesterday, and Bobby had gotten into the bin bag with the dirty hay in, and having a right old munch :roll: She wasn't interested in all the nice fresh stuff!

Gizmo looks dead happy :love:

:wave: No it's been around a while Burns Oat Hay - although they aren't as impressed as normal this time as I got 4 bags of bitty bits and thick stalks whereas mine like the green leafy strands better, I suppose it's just pot luck. They usually have about a handful each for variety they weren't eating the Oat Wheat and Barley although I might have to re-order that again we shall see.:)

It was my fault I got it confused with hay4pets :oops:

I was cleaning my pair out yesterday, and Bobby had gotten into the bin bag with the dirty hay in, and having a right old munch :roll: She wasn't interested in all the nice fresh stuff!

:lol: Mine have done that aswell! It's almost like they're saying - oy we haven't finished with that yet! We are probably too clean :lol:

Bunnies love Burns Oats :love:

It is quite good value aswell I think, I just wish I'd got 2 leafy green ones and 2 bitty bits/chunky stalks to mix them up, these ones don't have many green leafy soft strands which mine looooove - fussy bunnies :lol:

I'm a bit OCD though, I actually thing that Carlo enjoys it the messier the better:lol:

Yes me too, it's only recently now I've stopped tipping the whole litter tray away everyday and just change the hay - scoop out the dirty megazorb and refresh then do a complete wash out every 2-3 days - I wondered why I was going through Megazorb 1 sack a week nearly dohhhh:lol:

Mine always do that. :roll: I bring a new litter tray up and they jump in that first and then five minutes later they are back in the old one!

Yes me too, it's only recently now I've stopped tipping the whole litter tray away everyday and just change the hay - scoop out the dirty megazorb and refresh then do a complete wash out every 2-3 days - I wondered why I was going through Megazorb 1 sack a week nearly dohhhh:lol:

I was using too much hay, they eat a lot, but there is a lot of waste :roll::lol:

Mine always do that. :roll: I bring a new litter tray up and they jump in that first and then five minutes later they are back in the old one!

They just don't like you moving their stuff around, that's why my poor broom gets attacked :lol:

Back