• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny names?

TickTock

Alpha Buck
After finding out my one of my 'girl's is a boy and my 'boy's is a girl. I need new names for them :?

Anyone got my ideas for some nice bunny names? I tend to go for more unusual names :)

here is my new boy

spot-1.jpg

and this boy needs a new name he's called puffy.

puffieh.jpg

Girl Charcoal can stay as charcoal since its a universal name :)

so you found out then? where did you take them?

I suggest Fry and Leela (Boy/Girl) :lol:

I can then tell Zoidberg he's got some long distance friends!

so are they both boys? your 1st post is muddled:?

if both boys

Banjo and Bugle

Tizer and Sprite

Apache and Aztec

when you say unusual names can you give examples? from the face of the top pic i think give him a human name. and maybe the lower one too...

with mine i just chose what seemed natural. although my OH chose 'Flopsy' (name and actual bunny!) Bella is Bella cause she is beautiful :love:

i once had a boy bunny called mitzi :lol: he was a girl until after year old he developed boy bits, but by then he was used to the name and didn;t care, also had a female rabbit called thumper :lol:

so are they both boys? your 1st post is muddled:?

Yeah I had to shoot quick. :lol:

I discovered my vet incorrectly sexed my baby rabbits, so that a girl was living in with my boys and a boy was living with the girls.

The girl though is called charcoal (she's black) so really since its unisex its doesn't need to be changed. But the golden one needs a new name cos well.. he's a big boy and daisy doesn't work :lol:

Puffy needs a new name cos...well... Puffy doesn't cut it. He is a boy but his name is too babyish for such a regal boy :love:

I currently have names like: Tiggi, Ping, Anipse, Mr Yugi (for the adults) and the babies have names like: Pepper, Moliath, Wheatley, Major :)

The second fuzzy one reminds me of a werewolf so I'd call him wagner or reynold - after one of the first werewolf books or it's author.

The first just looks like a Victor or an Arthur to me. :)

Back