• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

...*rage*

TickTock

Alpha Buck
So... many of you may have read my last rant http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=289696

But now I've discovered.. that the unknown bun IS a girl... and that one of the 'girls' is a boy :evil: I'm so fed up at the vets this moment. Luckly I haven't seen any humping from the newly found boy.

Switched over the 2 babies. 'Boy is back with the girls and 'girl' is now with the boys. So fed up.

Twice I took them to the vet.../ Twice/

Going back out there to check on the rest of the 'girls' :?

*RAGE*

Thank goodeness they're still with you! If you'd rehomed 2 'boys' or 2 'girls' to someone who didn't know about rabbits, there would have been more unwanted litters. As it is it's annoying but not a disaster.

Thank goodeness they're still with you! If you'd rehomed 2 'boys' or 2 'girls' to someone who didn't know about rabbits, there would have been more unwanted litters. As it is it's annoying but not a disaster.

Yes I'm thankful for that but still raging. At 3 months I'm hoping the chance of any of them being preg is slim.

Thankfully buns seems to be settling in to new bonds almost instantly. Very strong bonded litter!:D
And now all the girls are cleaning the newly found girl, and the newly found boy is grooming the others.

I was sure that the 'girl' was a boy and the 'boy' was a girl, when I sexed them but took them to the vets ( twice...yeppers still about about that) to make sure. Looks like I was correct :?

Back