• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny savvy vet near NN16 (Kettering)??

Chris at Kettering Vets4Pets :wave:
I couldnt ask for anyone better to look after my rabbits, even the receptionist has rabbits :D

Don't know how far you want to travel but Simon and Kim at The Cat and Rabbit Care Clinic in Duston, Northampton are fantastic bunny vets.

Thank you :wave: He has been recommended by someone else already. Might be a little too far (20 miles) for the person I'm asking on behalf of but good to have them recommended by another idependent person :wave:

Thank you :wave: He has been recommended by someone else already. Might be a little too far (20 miles) for the person I'm asking on behalf of but good to have them recommended by another idependent person :wave:

I travel half an hour to get to them - I guess they're about 20 miles from me in Milton Keynes. But IMO, they're worth the drive. Simon is very well known in bunny-vet circles :D.

I travel half an hour to get to them - I guess they're about 20 miles from me in Milton Keynes. But IMO, they're worth the drive. Simon is very well known in bunny-vet circles :D.

Thank you, that really is good to know :wave:

Back