• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

the buns are back in town xx

shell1805

Mama Doe
what with the move and how a complete mess our new place has been, the hubby thought it best we didn't pick the buns up after our holiday untill we were settled in. we got back from holiday saturday and didn't get the buns till tonight. thats an extra 4 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: it has been so weird without them but my bubba's are home woop woop :D

099-1.jpg

100-1.jpg

102-1.jpg

104-1.jpg

106.jpg

107-2.jpg

108-2.jpg

109-1.jpg

110.jpg

ive missed these guys :love:

xxxx

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Awwwwww, did they have a bit of a grump on when you first got them home or were they just really pleased to see you?

No huffs? I left Spenser for 7 hours yestedray and he was seriously not plesed with me. :roll::shock:

The buns are as gorgeous and handsome as ever. :love:

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Awwwwww, did they have a bit of a grump on when you first got them home or were they just really pleased to see you?

when we went to get them from the in laws bella went mental, pulling at her bars and thumping her feet, my mother inlaw said they hadn't really heard a peep out of her :lol:

got them to the new place and you would have thought we had been away for a year, jasper sat on my lap and snoozed away and bella kept following me as if to say 'lost you once mummeh, it aint happening again. you hear me hooman!!!'

bella normally ignores me for a few days but as the inlaws were giving her baytril which she hates, i think she is just greatful that we're back to look after her. they were so rough with her, but i cant be too ungreatful as they did look after them for us xx

Back