• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jinty the dogs, really settling in *cute photos*

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Jinty has improved so much these last few days! I thought I would show you in photos!

Jinty beginning to play
IMG_6487.jpg

IMG_6492.jpg

Jinty accepting a biscuit
IMG_6480.jpg

Jinty being allowed on the bed
IMG_6494.jpg

IMG_6497.jpg

Jinty "Theres an intruder here!"
IMG_6500.jpg

Jinty "No worries, I will sort them out"
IMG_6503.jpg

Cuddles under the covers
IMG_6506.jpg

Such a sweetie
IMG_6505.jpg

Meeting my mums dog
IMG_6508.jpg

IMG_6514.jpg

IMG_6518.jpg

IMG_6519.jpg

IMG_6525.jpg

IMG_6530.jpg

Finally beginning to explore on her own!
IMG_6510.jpg

IMG_6512.jpg

IMG_6551.jpg

IMG_6556.jpg

IMG_6561.jpg

She has improved so much, shes started to eat more and be less clingy. I am less worried about her doing an accident in the house as I can recognise when she is about to go...... she has begun to play and doesn't need to be carried!

She sleeps in a carry case (a fabric one) by the bed. She has begun to sleep longer too. The first night, she was awake at 4am. Today, she wasn't awake till 9am, and the was only because we were up!!

When I take her out for a wee, she will go off and do it, instead of insisting on being right next to me, or on me!

I love this dog

Awww she is just adorable :love::love::love:

And so tiny :love::love::love:

She is diddy! I think she is the same size as my buns! :lol:

The buns came back home today and she has been REALLY good with them, she wagged her tail but didn't try to get at them. Bless. I am hoping to train her that buns are friends, not food. Especially as she is terrier! :)

My dog was a Border collie so in theory should have 'round' the buns up :lol:

She used to lay in the run with them sometimes, the buns used to sit on her :love:

I loved that doggie :love:

Back