• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

female rabbit over grooming male

my male rabbit is very bald on the back of his head, i notice my female rabbit just licks the bald area only I think shes the one resposnable. we took him to the vets and she put him under uv light and she thinks its ring worm so put some skin cream on them twice a day but we notice the back of there necks are inflamed and very hot also flaky skin so we stopped applying it on them. does anyone know what it could be this is a picture of them

my male rabbit is very bald on the back of his head, i notice my female rabbit just licks the bald area only I think shes the one resposnable. we took him to the vets and she put him under uv light and she thinks its ring worm so put some skin cream on them twice a day but we notice the back of there necks are inflamed and very hot also flaky skin so we stopped applying it on them. does anyone know what it could be this is a picture of them

I'd go back to the vet, in may be the ill effects of the cream that you may need to endure, or just get a new med for it.

I'd try for a second opinion too. We can't see the photo, you need to upload it to a third party site such as photobucket.com and then link back here. Hope you get it sorted, must be frustrating!

Back