• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When to stop the Fibreplex?

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Charlie had the first dose of it on Monday evening, 3 doses yesterday and 2 today... The tube says 1-2 days so should I stop now? :? Or do the final dose tonight and then stop?

I don't want to over do it or underdo it!

If he likes it finish the tube. Pickles absolutely adores that stuff! I've been giving it to him as a treat after his Panacur.

If he likes it finish the tube. Pickles absolutely adores that stuff! I've been giving it to him as a treat after his Panacur.

He hates it :roll:
Milly really wants to eat it and keeps chinning the tube in protest that she doesn't get any :lol:

As Kermit said you can't really over do it :D

If he is eating normally I would probably give him his dose tonight and then stop, if he still isn't 100% I would probably keep giving it to him.

He hates it :roll:
Milly really wants to eat it and keeps chinning the tube in protest that she doesn't get any :lol:

That's so strange! :shock: Maybe cuz he doesn't like damp stuff. Funny bunny. If his poos are normal and he's eating enough just leave it, see if Milly would like some to use it up.

Back