• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Anivac VHD Question

Starlight

Warren Veteran
How much is it at cost price does anyone know? I can't find any information online.

And what is the average price people have paid at their vets?

Its going to be dependent on the vet practice as they all seem to charge differing amounts for everything. Today I paid about £26 incl vat for each anivac jab but I'm in London so they tend to be more expensive.

I was going to enquire whether my vets stock it and how much it costs. Imagine it's cheaper in Essex than Surrey?

I was just told £33 on the phone :shock: and thought surely that can't be right and must be an error?!

I haven't but my bunnies have :p We pay about £16 each at the vets including health check.

think will ask for it when they due in december time, they normally only have given cylap and only once lapinject

My two had Anivac this month and it's £20.50 plus vat £4.10. So £24.60 each vaccination.

I paid the same amount for their myxo last month. I need to move to somewhere cheaper :lol:

Back