• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bouncer the Head Gardener.... + zoom zoom!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Such a helpful bunny in the garden, saves me digging in those hard to reach places :roll: :love:

Clicky

...and he's off! :lol:

Clicky

I cant understand why this bun doesn't have a home of their own.He's gorgeus.Ive realised why I love him so much,he's an up eared version of my Holly.:love:

Decided to spoil myself with another look at the new Bouncer footage. :love: Looks like you've got better weather than we have. :roll:

I love watching buns running flat out like that! Really makes you think they are happy. I am sure he could be re advertised as a landscape gardner!!:lol::lol:

Bouncer really does shift when he feels like it :shock::lol: Sadly I missed (again) the monster binkies he did just prior to that. He alternates with Paw Paw so whilst one is inside free ranging the other is in the garden. That way they both get some time out but I'm not tied up for too long supervising :lol: So today it's Paw's turn in the garden ....and she's faster than a bullet :shock:

Hope Miss Paw-Paw enjoys her turn in the garden. :wave: It's rather windy here so Spenser is sat sheltering in his new wine box. I don't know if he would do this if he had free range though, but our garden really isn't suitable. :(

I haven't made it out there yet due to intermittent rain and tbh it's snoozy time now anyway so I think I'll hang fire til later, maybe even leave it until just before dusk, when they seem to be most bonkers :lol:

I haven't made it out there yet due to intermittent rain and tbh it's snoozy time now anyway so I think I'll hang fire til later, maybe even leave it until just before dusk, when they seem to be most bonkers :lol:

Goodness, yes, bunnies at dusk ... I had Spenser in my bedroom at that time yesterday evening ... nothing is safe! :shock::shock::shock::lol: I thought most bunnies were snoozy in the afternoon, but Starfish and co were making full use of their time out yesterday when I visited.

Goodness, yes, bunnies at dusk ... I had Spenser in my bedroom at that time yesterday evening ... nothing is safe! :shock::shock::shock::lol: I thought most bunnies were snoozy in the afternoon, but Starfish and co were making full use of their time out yesterday when I visited.

Photo's? :D:wave:

Photo's? :D:wave:

Oh yes, I've got a few. Didn't think I should post them as not my bunnies. Starfish is actually looking a bit grumpy in some of them as she had been enjoying her cuddle with me indoors, but just before I left she and her two friends were in a row together. :love:

Oh yes, I've got a few. Didn't think I should post them as not my bunnies. Starfish is actually looking a bit grumpy in some of them as she had been enjoying her cuddle with me indoors, but just before I left she and her two friends were in a row together. :love:

I'm sure her mummy won't mind you sharing piccies of her & her friends with us (but you'd best ask first) ;):wave:

Back