• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can we have vibes...

BinkyBun

Wise Old Thumper
About to take my four to the vet to get myxi vaccs and check Darcy out for poss back leg probs/arthritis and his teeth.

Good luck at the vets!! :love::love:

You should try acupuncture on Darcy! It really loosens their legs/back up!!

I took Parsnipbun's Bluebell to the vets to have acupuncture and had a chat with the vet doing it. She's loosened up so much since the first appointment. I'm definitely going to book Eddie in, as I know he gets stiff sometimes.

Thanks for the vibes guys. RubyTed I will find out if my vet provides that next time I go in. :) I got to see my preferred vet which was fab as she is great with my buns. They only had two myxi shots left so Darcy and Frasier had myxi and Annie and Beatrix had anivac vhd. She also gave them all check over.

Darcy - she thinks he has the beginning of spinal arthritis but his legs feel pretty supple. She wants me to continue just giving him metacam when he seems stiff or uncomfy. We are going to reassess again in two weeks.

Frasier - my oldest bunny got a clean bill of health and she impressed considering his age!:)

Beatrix - she is doing very well cleaning her botty by herself now:love:. Altho she has put a little weight on. Vet thinks she is eating someone elses food now they are all bonded.:roll:

Annie - got a clean bill of Lady like health :)

Sorry I was out earlier, so too late to send vibes for today. Glad they got good reports, and hope Darcy remains as comfortable as possible.

Thanks for the vibes. I've just been looking online about rabbit spinal arthritis. Its really worried me. My vet played it down as she says its only the start. I have already made his home better - flat entrance to his litter tray so he can walk in easily. Pet stairs for the sofa so no need to jump. These seem to help him.

Back