• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ness & Jingle dig for treasure ooops pleasure ;-)

VickiP

Wise Old Thumper
These were taken a in March I think Ness will narrate:lol:

"Ere Jings we've been rumbled she's got that camera out"
DSC01973-1.jpg

"Yea I'll distract er wiv ma bunneh mouf"
DSC01985-1.jpg

"Der you go she's walking away"
DSC01968.jpg

DSC01966.jpg

DSC01967.jpg

DSC01989-1.jpg

"ay lets turn away from er she might take the hint & we can get on - wanna be in Australia next week"

DSC01974-1.jpg

:lol: This burrow did continue to enable them to get under the playpen in fact but I took the pics on my phone and havent worked out how to upload them apart from to facebook but I will and will add them.

This was this morning, they were in a better mood with me after disturbing their sleep in the shed last night :lol:

Jingle digging but not on the new turf which is good he clearly like the hard dry mud so I'll be returfing that bit aswell before long :roll::lol:

DSC02163.jpg

Nessie is so funny she saw me and tried to body block him as if I wouldn't notice and I never tell them off anyway but I think she is thinking don't let her see you....

DSC02162.jpg

He wasn't really paying attention so she threw herself over 'playing dead':lol:
DSC02161.jpg

Then sat on it
DSC02164.jpg

DSC02165.jpg

So Jingle ran in the aviary - spot camouflaged kid:lol:
DSC02166.jpg

You have one of the most gorgeous rexes! :love::love::love::love::love:
I think you'll need eyes on the back of your head with these two. :shock::lol::lol::lol:

You have one of the most gorgeous rexes! :love::love::love::love::love:
I think you'll need eyes on the back of your head with these two. :shock::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Awww thanks they are lovely, honestly I know I sound biased but they both have the most wonderful relationship and are soooo lovely - when i think Jingle spent at least 2 years alone in a 4ft hutch albeit double level - when he came to my house and saw Ness he couldn't take his eyes of her! I don't think he'd seen another rabbit all that time - so he celebrated by spraying her with wee wee :mrgreen: Poor girl looked like she'd been tangoe'd after a couple of days near him !:lol:

:lol: Awww thanks they are lovely, honestly I know I sound biased but they both have the most wonderful relationship and are soooo lovely - when i think Jingle spent at least 2 years alone in a 4ft hutch albeit double level - when he came to my house and saw Ness he couldn't take his eyes of her! I don't think he'd seen another rabbit all that time - so he celebrated by spraying her with wee wee :mrgreen: Poor girl looked like she'd been tangoe'd after a couple of days near him !:lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

aww I love you too Ness and Jingle :love:

What is it with your lot digging :lol: Do you have any garden left??
They are so gorgeous and Ness has very similar marking to Oreo, I bet Jingle is very happy to be living with you and Ness- hes really landed on his paws!

aww I love you too Ness and Jingle :love:

What is it with your lot digging :lol: Do you have any garden left??
They are so gorgeous and Ness has very similar marking to Oreo, I bet Jingle is very happy to be living with you and Ness- hes really landed on his paws!

I know they do like a dig, I don't mind I have lots of garden left yes and it's not a problem putting it right, their security is my main concern they are quite efficient at it so I do need to keep an eye on them, Pixie did use the digging box yay and Ness and Jingle are sticking to one spot again so it's no problem I'll just keep filling it in and hopefully they'll use that, I'm just glad they haven't done it on the new turf, although that was a bargain a pound a roll!

Thank you everyone for the lovely comments :D:love:

Back