• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Charlotte And Pics Of The Happy Couple :D

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Charlotte has been with us for 4 days now and already Im falling in love with her :love: She is an extremely sweet natured little girl, didnt give us any hassle atall during the bonding process even when Max was being a little :evil:
She had a few issues when she came to us that I was concerned about. She wasnt litter trained atall, despite the best efforts of the rescue, and as she was intended to free range indoors with Max it was abit of a concern. Well i neednt have worried, 4 days with us and shes got the hang of it :D:D:D I still find the odd poo out of the tray (who doesnt!) but she hasnt weed anywhere but the litter tray in 2 days, im so proud of her and relieved!
The other problem was that she would only eat the horrible food that was being given to her in her old home. Its a disgusting muesli that looks like bird seed :shock: Ive been slowly weaning her off it until today when I didnt give her any atall, and to my surprise she tucked into Maxs pellets willingly :D Another problem addressed and solved!
I was also told she was quite shy, so was concerned about her living in such close quarters with us incase it stressed her. But now that she is settled shes not shy atall, shes very inquisitive and comes to me when I have food or hay. Im not stroking or handling her just yet, still taking it slowly.
SO here she is, my pretty new girl :love:

113_0240.jpg

113_0241.jpg

113_0249.jpg

Of course my main concern was that she woudnt bond with Max. I neednt have worried, they are soooooo in love :love:

113_0251.jpg

113_0242.jpg

113_0244.jpg

113_0245.jpg

Awwwwww!! They look really good together as well! :love: Isn't she beautiful. Such long eyelashes! :love:

Awwwwww!! They look really good together as well! :love: Isn't she beautiful. Such long eyelashes! :love:

I know! And beautiful delicate bone structure, she really is the super model of the bunny world :love: Max looks like wierd alien bunny next to her :lol:

Gosh they look happy :)

They are like my pair, a sleek little girl and a fluffy faced bruiser :)

:shock:
those beautiful eyes:love::love: she's a stunner:D

i'm so glad its all ended happily for you (and max!).

xxx

Fantastic. They really do look so happy and content.

So pleased the litter tray and food problems were sorted too.

Charlotte has such beautiful eyes. :love::love::love:

Back