• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heres SiDney.....................

sidney &lola

Mama Doe
Ok ok I'm listening!!
11072010006-1.jpg

Just checking my garden!
DSC00992-1.jpg

Halloween SiDney
DSC00617.jpg

Awww poorly SiDney! :( :love: You look very sweet!
And I love the way he can't decide if he has uppy ears or lop ears! :lol: :love: :love:

Bless him :love: I have often wondered why he has a capital D in the middle of his name? :oops:

Sidney is gorgeous :love::love::love:
I adore black bunnies.

What happened to Poor Sidney ?

This was when he had decided to stop eating and had to go to the vets and they tried to put a drip in him but he kept chewing the tube so the only place they could put it was his ear and then tape the tube along his back - but he managed to pull it out still!!:lol::lol:

This was when he had decided to stop eating and had to go to the vets and they tried to put a drip in him but he kept chewing the tube so the only place they could put it was his ear and then tape the tube along his back - but he managed to pull it out still!!:lol::lol:

Oh poor Sidney. Some animals are so determined. Clever Sidney.

Love Sulking Sidney. That is so funny.

Bless him :love: I have often wondered why he has a capital D in the middle of his name? :oops:

Its because he is always getting told off, we say SiD ney pronouncing the D more so it has more effect - (It doesn't make any difference though he is into everything) :lol::lol:

Back